Historical Photos
The first school in Lankershim, now North Hollywood, was located in a bunkhouse.


The original building from 1927 at what was then called Lankershim High School. An addition was added in the forground 3 years later to form what is now Kennedy Hall.



Aerial view from the southeast of North Hollywood High School, North Hollywood, California, April 1927



Mural by Federal Writers' Project artist Fletcher Martin. It was twenty feet high and created on the auditorium wall of North Hollywood High School, North Hollywood, California, September 27, 1937.



1942 Graduation Ceremony



Members of the North Hollywood High School club Vagabonds are shown building one of their booths for the annual "Levis and lace" dance held at the Glen-Aire Country Club, May 1, 1957.



© North Hollywood High School
5231 Colfax Avenue
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Phone: (818) 753-6200 - Fax: (818) 508-7124
powered by Edlio